Hello! Marhaba! Namaste!
Meet Mrs. Marissa Marigomen dela Cruz (yeah that’s my full name).
Other friends call me Chok, my family and relatives call me Riz / Rizza (my nicknames).
My husband call me “Nanay” – term of endearment (Mom in English term) though not having a child yet (Inshallah! In God’s time).
WHO AM I?
I am an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) and the author of http://www.pinoywealthonline.com.
– a Bachelor’s degree holder (BS Accountancy) and a graduate of University of the East
– a Banker, an Administrator, an HR, Accountant, Executive Secretary, Sales Coordinator – my job experiences
– a working-responsible-loving wife
– a loving daughter to my parents and a woman with much faith
– a visionary businesswoman
– brave and bold
– a risk taker
– a woman with entrepreneurial spirit that runs thru my blood.
Currently, I am working as an Administrator and Accounts Assistant in one of the local companies here in Dubai, UAE. Also, I have some businesses and investments on the side to convert my unoccupied time into a productive one – and of course to have an extra source of income so I can retire young and rich (one of my dreams).
I started to turn my passion into profits (click here → to check my Wealthy Affiliate Profile) and I am soon planning to quit my full time job to focus on being a blogger and an entrepreneur.
I believe that starting your online business will help you create your wealth by taking an action one at a time, continuous learning, loving what you’re doing, dedication and hard-work. It is not an easy task but consistency is the key to make or break what you have started.
**If you you require any more information or for personal message, you may email me at email@example.com.**